June 2, 2011

f. is a letter

--
course played:  transit valley country club
holes played:  1 through 9
balls lost:  1 (?)
balls found:  0
--

transit valley course

my golf bag on the transit valley course... on wheels

i used a pull cart for the first time when i was in buffalo.  i tried to resist because i thought that it made my cool golf bag look too much like it rides the short bus to school.  under pressure, i buckled, and dragged this thing around during my two days of sub-par (literally!) golf.  this is what i brought:

a.  balls to lose and tees to break go in that pocket of my ping 4 under golf bag
b.  the driver that refused to make contact with any balls - blame it on the arrow, not the indian
c.  towel #1 because it was extra hot
d.  towel #2 because it was extra muddy
e.  neel's mom's 3-wood that i borrowed and was too bad/afraid to use
f.  the grade for my performance, my bag's appearance* and, coincidentally, the letter of the alphabet uttered frequently during frustrating rounds of golf


*  what is this, a towel rack?

No comments:

Post a Comment