August 30, 2011

lesson #1:
'you got your hands full'*

--
course:  harding park
pro:  mark harvell
--

being long overdue, i finally took a lesson last weekend in attempt to correct my perpetually right ball flight.  my swing got to spend some well-deserved quality time in front of the camera. 

an hour an a half later, back sore and ego bruised, i came away with 3 pointers:

1) cock your wrists
2) lower swing plane
3) turn over and square the club face

here's a video** freeze frame of my attempt at implementing those tips:


look at the computer-generated yellow line!

#concentrationis

this was the first lesson in a 3-pack series, so there will definitely be more progress, errr, updates, to come!



* that is what the golf pro told me.  true story.  ouch.
**  I GOT A VIDEO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment